Contest Name: #Express Your Freedom Contest
Description: ATORSé brings you the exciting “Express Your Freedom Contest”. Express your joy of freedom on ATORSé Facebook/Instagram page and win 50% discount on shopping through website.
Specific terms and conditions
- You must like the ATORSé Facebook page to participate.
- Multiple entry is allowed per participant.
- Each participant will have to share their entries on comments section of contest post.
- The entry with the best answer would be our winner.
- Winner will be chosen by ATORSé and in case of disagreement, the decision of ATORSé will be final.
- The prizes cannot be redeemed in cash or any other mode.
Rules and Regulations
- Contest Period: It will start on 12th Aug 2016 at 10:30 A.M. IST and will end on 15th Aug 2016 by 11:59 P.M. IST. Submissions must be in by 15th Aug 2016 at 11:59 P.M. IST
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a resident of India. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes in the Contest: (a) any person who, at any time on or before 1st July, 2016 was or is a director, officer, employee, agent of ATORSé or any of its divisions, parent, subsidiaries or affiliated companies or service agencies, or independent contractors or vendors; and (b) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Contest (collectively the "Contest Entities"). The sponsor assumes no responsibility for loss, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, or incomplete entries or any printing errors in these official rules.
- HOW TO ENTER & PLAY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This is an online contest only. All entries must be submitted electronically through the Email Address available in (Facebook Post)during the contest period of 12th Aug -2016 at 5:30 P.M. IST and ending 15th Aug 2016 at 11:59 P.M. IST. Follow the onscreen directions, on Facebook, complete all required information, and submit your entry. Entries must be submitted during the Contest Period to be eligible. By participating in the contest, you agree that you have read and understand the Official Rules, you meet the contest eligibility requirements, you are bound by the Official Rules, and that you agree to comply with and abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final.
- WINNER SELECTION: Submissions are open from 12th Aug, 2016 at 10:30 A.M. IST and ending 15th Aug, 2016 at 11:59 P.M. IST. Since contest is spread across four days there will be a winner announced on Tuesday for every post done on Monday on ATORSé Facebook page.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: The Sponsor will attempt to contact the selected entrant for a period of three (3) consecutive business days from Tuesday to Friday between 11 A.M. IST and 5 P.M. IST. If the Sponsor is unable to contact or speak directly with a potential winner within the allotted time, then at the sole discretion of the sponsor, that potential winner may be disqualified, any prize they were entitled to may be forfeited and an alternate eligible entry may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. Prize will only be delivered to a verified winner.
By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name, address, voice, and statements relating to the contest or sponsor and photographs or other likenesses, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by Sponsor or any related entities in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and, (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, made in their sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification.
- Entrants and/or winner assume liability for injuries caused, or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, by the acceptance, possession, or use of the awarded prize, including but not limited to claims/damages for personal injury, or property damage.
- As a condition of entering, entrants agree (a) to release the Sponsor (ATORSé ), and their affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives, distributors and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize thereto, (b) to waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.(e) entrants consent to the retention and use of personal information for the purposes of offering various products and services that the entrant may be interested in from time to time.
- Any attempt by an entrant or other individual, to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Participants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws.
- In the event of any discrepancies between the English language rules and the non-English language rules, the English rules shall prevail.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the India All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Province of India. ATORSé considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of NCR of Delhi, India.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In particular, Sponsor’s employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever.
- Personal information collected from entrants will be used by the Sponsor for the purpose of administering this Contest, and in the case of the winner, Sponsor shall have the use of his or her name and/or likeness for publicity. Sponsor will not sell, share or otherwise disclose personal information of entrants with third parties, other than to third parties engaged by Sponsor to fulfill the above purposes or as permitted or required by law.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.